Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) has a fresh, sweet, floral, herbaceous aroma that is refreshing. Because it is the most versatile of all essential oils, no home should be without it. It is great for winding down before bedtime.
Lavender is also highly regarded for skin and beauty.
- Add a few drops to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products for a classic aroma and more youthful complexion.
- Add 4 drops of Lavender and 1 cup of Epsom salt to a bath to create a relaxing environment.
- Unwind in the evening with a calming, Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of a bedtime routine by rubbing it on the bottoms of your feet or diffusing it next to your bed.
- Add it to Carrier Oil and apply topically to soothe the skin after a day in the sun.
Calming and Relaxing, may improve Concentration and mental acuity